For 4 people you need
For the dressing:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon mixed herbs
4 tomatoes sliced cucumber
hand home-made or bought mayonnaise
1 egg yolk
good pinch salt, pepper
4-8 tablespoons olive oil
1 dessertspoon vinegar
1 dessertspoon warm water
- Put egg yolk and seasonings into basin
- Gradually beat in oil, drop by drop stirring until mixture is thick.
- Beat in vinegar gradually, then warm water.
- Grill the fish for about 7-8 minutes each side.
- .Baste frequently with the dressing made from olive oil, lemon juice, paprika and mixed herbs.
- Leave to cool, baste with the dressing to keep the fish moist
- When cold, arrange on a serving platter on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with tomatoes and slices of cucumber.