For 4 people you need
6 oz. Cheddar cheese
1/2 small red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
juice of grapefruits
- Halve the grapefruits on a plate.
- Remove the segments carefully, put in to a basin, then discard any pips.cut away skin.
- Dice the Cheddar cheese, and chop the red pepper,discarding the core and seeds, mix with the grapefruit.
- Pour the juice from the grapefruit into a separate basin, blend with the olive oil, sugar and seasoning.
- Pour the dressing over the cheese etc., and leave for about 30 minutes
for the dressing to flavour the other ingredients.
- Line the halved grapefruit cases with lettuce, pile salad in the centre.
To garnish lettuce