For 3-4 people you need
2 thick slices brown bread
2 oz. butter
1 crushed clove of garlic or garlic salt
juice and grated rind of 1 orange
1 1/2 lb. fillets of fish
salt and pepper
- Make brown bread into crumbs.
- Melt nearly all the butter in a frying pan and add crumbs, garlic and grated orange rind.
- Shake and stir until the crumbs have absorbed all the butter.
- Divide the fish fillet into 3 or 4 portions and place in a buttered fireproof dish.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover with breadcrumb mixture and orange juice.
- Bake uncovered in the oven.
- Garnish with paprika pepper and parsley
Oven temperature: moderate 375°F.-Gas Mark 4-5
Oven position : just above centre