For 3-4 people you need
2 oz. sugar
1/2 pint water
1/4 oz. gelatine
1 6 1/4-oz. can frozen concentrated orange juice*
1 egg white
2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
* Allow to thaw slightly so the orange juice may be removed from the can.
- Dissolve the sugar in the water (less 2
tablespoons) in a saucepan, allow to cool.
- Soften the gelatine in the 2 tablespoons water.
- Add to the syrup with the undiluted orange juice.
- Stir well, pour into the freezing tray and freeze for about 1 hour or until semi-frozen.
- Remove from the freezer.
- Stir in the whisked egg white and Grand Marnier.
- Freeze for a further 2 hours.