For 4-6 people you need
4 oz. chocolate, preferably plain
1 oz. butter
1 tablespoon hot water
little whipped cream.
- Put the chocolate, broken into small pieces into the top of the double saucepan or basin, and melt over hot water.
- Add the butter, egg yolks and the marshmallows and cook, stirring well, until the marshmallows have melted and mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Add the water, stir well, then allow mixture to cool, but not set.
- Whisk the egg whites until very stiff, fold into the chocolate mixture, then put into 4 or 6 individual dishes.
- When quite cold top with lightly whipped cream