For 3-4 people you need
1 1/4lb. fish fillets
2 oz. butter
6-8 anchovy fillets
3 small onions
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
4-8 tablespoons thin cream.
- Cut the fish into three or four portions, season well.
- Melt half the butter and fry the chopped anchovies and chopped onions until pale golden brown.
- Skin and divide the tomatoes into portions and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the parsley and put the mixture into a wide ovenproof dish,.top with the fish portions, rest of butter and seasoning and put under a hot grill and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and continue cooking with the heat lowered for a further 5 minutes.
TO SERVE: In the cooking dish with either a green salad or green beans.