For 4 people you need
approximately 1 lb. lamb, cut from top of leg
8 oz. chipolata sausages
4 oz. large mushrooms
1 green pepper seasoning
2 oz. melted butter
- Divide the meat into 1 inch cubes.
- Prick the sausages and cut the stalks from mushrooms and slice the green pepper, discarding core and seeds.
- Put the ingredients on to the metal skewers, seasoning lightly.
- Brush with melted butter, and put under a hot grill.
- Cook until the meat is tender, turning several times and brushing liberally with melted butter.
- Heat the corn, drain and put on to a hot serving dish, top with the kebabs
TO SERVE: Pull the meat etc. from the skewers with a fork, have with green salad.